HypnoticSheepHypnoticSheep

Main Games Favorites Reviews Stats

The Mockingbird Song The Mockingbird Song

Not bad.

The art was amazing, and the story was great, but the narration seemed so rushed that the story didn't really develop so much as tumble along.

Madness: Rising Madness: Rising

Incredible.

What program do you use for this? I've never seen any other animations done in this style, it looks great.

Aladdin 3150 Aladdin 3150

Incredible.

You managed to pack so much emotion into such a short animation, with only Kismet for sound. Don't get me wrong, the silent movie thing only made it better, most artists wouldn't be able to pull it off. At least, I know I wouldn't. ;) Anyway, great movie. The graphics were amazing and the song fit perfectly with the mood of the piece. This is definitely one of my favorites on NG.

kevin bacon puzzle kevin bacon puzzle

So many bugs...

I couldn't even finish playing this, there were bugs making me teleport around the screen to my death. Kevin Bacon would be ashamed, and is probably turning over in his grave right now.

fortunacus responds:

stupid faggot, can you make this similar game??? asshole

Narcolyxii Narcolyxii

So bad....

Decent idea, but executed terribly. The story was almost nonexistant, gameplay was overly repetitive with no real replay value, and it had dozens of bugs. Everyone else has already posted the bugs, so I won't repeat them all. The worst was the Nitrogen Generator bug, where selecting the nitrogen generator made it impossible to switch back to the laser cannon. Patch up the bugs and make the interface a bit more user-friendly, and you'll probably start getting better ratings.

REPLAYING :the game: REPLAYING :the game:

Great game

Not exactly original though, I would've liked to see a bigger difference from number one. The new play modes were a nice touch (gun rights, etc.). Overall, I liked it.

Also, I'm not getting the medals for The End or Unlock-Ness Monster, not sure why.

White Noise (robot Day) White Noise (robot Day)

Best Drum and Bass I've heard.

Awesome track! Have you heard of Freudstein? This reminds me of some of their work.

Quarl responds:

nope, never heard of em. it's fun when i'm told i sound like other people though.

My Pet Ghost Monkey My Pet Ghost Monkey

Awesome song!

I hope you don't mind if I use it in a submission. :)