HypnoticSheepHypnoticSheep

Main Games Favorites Reviews Stats

The Mockingbird Song The Mockingbird Song

Not bad.

The art was amazing, and the story was great, but the narration seemed so rushed that the story didn't really develop so much as tumble along.

Madness: Rising Madness: Rising

Incredible.

What program do you use for this? I've never seen any other animations done in this style, it looks great.

Aladdin 3150 Aladdin 3150

Incredible.

You managed to pack so much emotion into such a short animation, with only Kismet for sound. Don't get me wrong, the silent movie thing only made it better, most artists wouldn't be able to pull it off. At least, I know I wouldn't. ;) Anyway, great movie. The graphics were amazing and the song fit perfectly with the mood of the piece. This is definitely one of my favorites on NG.

[SS] &amp;lt;3 Freddy [SS] <3 Freddy

Just a couple things...

First and most importantly, include a seizure warning. I'm not joking, the scene with the flashing background and the 5 is a seizure hazard so you should let people know in advance.
Second, this sucked. No offense, but you need to actually have a plot or at least some humor to submit something. Unless that's the reason people join these 'crews', to get garbage like this through. The graphics were excellent, but the rest was horrible.
From now on, try submitting something substantial. 0/10

Thwomps: The Movie Thwomps: The Movie

Awesome movie!

I've seen all four, this one's definitely the best of them. :D

Sega vs. Nintendo Sega vs. Nintendo

Pretty good.

Not bad, but longer endings would've been nice.

John12346 responds:

I know, I wanted to be done with the Flash very quickly near the end of development.

Sorry about that.

Learn Your Lesson: Ep. 3 Learn Your Lesson: Ep. 3

Not even funny...

The voice-overs were too low, none of the 'lessons' were funny, the only saving point was the graphics. I'd suggest getting someone to help you with the scripting for the next flash you submit, you've definitely got the animation skills.
Also, you should really give Blink 182 credit for parodying Reckless Abandon, it's kind of rude to parody a song and call it your own. You didn't even change half the lyrics.
Good try, just make it funnier next time.

Final Fantasy 7 Lovefool Final Fantasy 7 Lovefool

Not bad.

Only improvement I can think of would be to make it end instead of looping. Nice job with the lip-syncing, looked perfect. :D

Big Blue Button Big Blue Button

:D Cool game.

I actually had to play it twice because my speakers were off the first time. When I found out Hell's Bells was in the background, I had to play it again, of course. :D

Forehead Shavecut Forehead Shavecut